Tuesday 29 November 2011

Random Days: Goodbye, of sorts

It's very sad to write this blog post.. but this is a goodbye of sorts. I might be back in a week, or a fortnight. It might be a month or never. But I want a blogging break.

There are more petty reasons I could mention: reader numbers and comments. I am unbelievably grateful for every reader, comment and view I have got since I started. You guys are awesome. But it is very dispiriting to at another blogger who has been going for a month (compared to my 6) and has 10 times more readers than I do.

The bigger reason though is passion. If you're passionate enough, you can blog to nobody for years and be perfectly happy, because you just want to do it. At the moment I don't have that passion. I just don't want to blog enough to do it when nobody is particularly reading.

This is not an easy decision, or one I've made happily. I might end up back here in a week because I miss it so much! But whatever, you guys have been awesome. Thank you ♥

Love B xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hope you get your passion back soon, miss your blog :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww :( I kinda want to do it, but I'm so busy with work and with life I don't really have the time or the energy! :( xxx

      Delete
  2. guess a perm end

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...