Monday 7 November 2011

NOTD- 17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish in Exquisite

Maybe I've been reading too many blog posts about Christmas nails, but I've been crushing on so many sparkly green polishes lately. I thought I probably should use the one I already own before buying 27 new ones *facepalm*.




It's not the biggest wildest shimmery polish I've ever seen, but it's very pretty and fairly grown up, and it has a lovely glow in the right light. This is 2 coats with top coat, it applied and dried pretty quickly. As of 4/5 days I have no chips but a fair bit of tip wear. I do wish it was a little bit bolder and more obvious with the shimmer, but if you want an unusual dark polish this one is really lovely. You can get this from Boots for £2.99.

Love B xxx

0 awesome readers had this to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...