Wednesday 16 November 2011

FOTD #17- Razzle Dazzle!

So last week I went out for my lovely papa's birthday :) So I decided to go all shimmery and sparkly! I apologise for the quality of the photos, my camera cannot cope with taking pictures at night in any way! I really want a new one but don't know if/when I can get one. Sigh.





Face- MUA Pro Primer
Gosh X-Ceptional Wear Foundation in 11 Porcelain
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 003 Peach Glow

Eyes- MUA Pro Professional Eye Primer
MUA Pro Heaven & Earth Palette- shades 6 & 9 (I think)
Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil in Black (upper lash line)
No 7 Lash Adapt Mascara in Black

Lips- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Red Diva
Barry M Lip Lacquer Crayon in 02 Cherry Red

Review on the Lip Lacquer crayon coming soon! Typical look really- red lips, shimmery gold shadow. Standard awesomeness. Also, my hair has some epic huge Cheryl Cole thing going one, purely by accident. Interesting.

Love B xxx

0 awesome readers had this to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...