Tuesday 1 November 2011

FOTD #15- Autumn Walk Look

This day's make-up was to go for a walk round a big local park, so it was full of lots of green and pink colours!




Face- MUA Pro Primer
Revlon Colourstay Foundation in 110 Ivory (Comb/Oily formula)
elf Complexion Perfection Powder
Accessorize Merged Baked Blusher in 8 Quiver

Eyes- Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in 250 Emerald Sparkle
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Building Mascara in Black

Lips- Sleek Pout Polish Spf 15 in 949 Perfect Plum

I always forget how amazing and pigmented the Pout Polishes are, must get more! Same for the Accessorize blushes- beautiful, I have two more on the way. I do like this eyeliner- not for waterlines, but for a pop of colour it's fantastic, and so easy to do (but looks like you've made an effort!). And photos from the walk:


SQUIRREL!


This llama is clearly a badass.


My baby. He so cute :)

Don't run on wet fields kids. It's a dumb idea.
Love B xxx

4 comments:

  1. nice make up! loving the pictures!

    www.sammy-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks honey, and thanks for following! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We could go ouside and have sex, Bex
    First of all, you let me finger you will you put your hand in my trousers and feel you cock, followed by you kneeling in front of my and sucking my cock, you would happily suck me and then swallow my spunk when I shoot my load into your mouth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you would take your trousers and panties off and I would fuck you bareback.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...