Sunday 13 November 2011

Beauty LAT- e.l.f. Order and Beauty Baron Mystery Box!

I got a little e.l.f. haul!

 Lots of lovely stuff!

Cream eyeliners in Golden and Plum Purple

Angled eyeliner brush, blush brush and powder brush. Am definitely going to do a comparison with the powder brush and my Sigma flat top kabuki!

Mineral eyeshadow primer. Really hoping this is good as I am so not willing to pay £14 for UDPP, however good it may be!

Blusher in Peachy Keen. I'm so glad to get this, I've never actually seen it in stock before now!

e.l.f. always has some interesting codes going, this time it was to get a free Mystery Box! (ooooooh)

I got the Nail Polish in Golden Goddess, the Flat Eyeliner Brush from the Mineral line, a Nail File set and a Shimmer Pencil in Plum Passion. I like the brush, polish and eyeliner, not so keen on the nail files (I prefer metal ones). I am a little disappointed I didn't get the Cream Blush I've seen in other boxes, but such is life!

There's also a 25% off sale on now (look on the FB page for codes). Have you indulged in any e.l.f. recently?

Love B xxx
 

0 awesome readers had this to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...